Saturday, July 26, 2008

Adios

I've had enough.

I've had enough of all the "oh, poor me" syndrome and everyone feeling sorry for those who write about the "oh poor me" syndrome.

I'm done.

I've received the LAST of the emails sputtering excuses, etc., and the last of the emails written in self-defense when trust has been breeched and entries have been exaggerated to protect one's self.

It's time for everyone to take personal responsibility and be truthful. Lies only hurt not only themselves but also those surrounding.

Good bye Cyberworld. I'm signing off. I don't need this.

5 comments:

harrietv said...

I understand, I do. But I hope you'll find a way to keep in touch with the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

Of course it's completely your decision. I, for one, will miss you. You add a lot to the community.

As the Sgt. used to say on Hill Street Blues, "Be careful out there."

Hugs from the other side of the Really Big Pond,
~ Sil in Corea
P.S. I like you better than Garrison K. :-)

bluesleepy said...

Yeeeeeesh. It's awful this has gotten so far out of hand. Many hugs to you, and I hope that Ole continues to heal quickly.

golfwidow said...

I'm very sorry it's come to this. I hope you will keep writing, even if not for public consumption.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the laughs. I hope you and Ole keep your sense of adventure alive. I will miss reading your stories.