Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Big Surprise Party

I got tagged from Yankee Chick – she actually wants me to use a bit of brain power and write a six-word memoir. Now how in the world am I going to describe myself in six itty-bitty words when there’s so much to me, you know. I have so many wonderful traits and characteristics and to have to sum them all up in such a minor manner – I just don’t know if it can be done (snicker).

Lena loves lefse but not lutefisk.

So how’s that one then. I guess it certainly brings out my ScandiHOOvian characteristics. Now I’m supposed to tag five more bloggers and invite them to play too. Here’s the rules if you want to play along.

Write a six-word memoir.
Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like.
Link to the prson who tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogsphere.
Tag 5 more blogs with links.
Don’t forget to leave a comment in the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

So Saturday night is the night of the big surprise party. Just to refresh your memory, Jane is having this big surprise 50th birthday party for Dick. The invitation came out to bring your own meat to put on the grille, bring a dish to pass, BYOB. At 9 p.m. there will be a bus to pick up all the men WHO ARE ALLOWED TO GO and take them to the local strip club. Please be prepared to share in the cost of the bus. Once the guys are on their way there will be a sex toy party for the ladies. And because it’s a surprise party her last statement on the invitation read: “Now don’t let the pussy out of the panties, okay?”

It will be interesting to see how many guys hop on the bus.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. I'm supposed to tag 5 bloggers to play. Okay, let's see now - - -

Cosmic, Capitolady, Bluesleepy, Art, Meggie Lou

Okay, Folks, let's see what you can do.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lena! I needed a good distraction today. I'm sure you'll like mine! :) just 6 words? Why I rattle out more than that in my sleep. giggle.

Meggie Marchstives@gmail.com said...

I was thinking, as I read your six word description, how in the world could you do that? Huh! I guess you can. I'll do my best.

A SEX party???!!!

YankeeChick said...

I have been to those "lingerie" (aka sex toy) parties, when they have been tastefully done and still loads of fun, but my God, with that vulgar wench?!?!?! I can't even imagine!!! EEEWWWWWWWW!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope someone lets the pussy out of the panties just to piss Jane off.

art sez: said...

me thinks jane WANTS to let the pussy outta the panties! haw haw & ewwww!

i will post my 6 word memoir tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Are you going to "LET" Ole go on the bus. Some party she throws...everyone else foots the bill huh? P.S. What kind of sex toy are you going to buy?

bluesleepy said...

Oh wow. The whole thought of Jane's party made me a little sick to my stomach.

Anonymous said...

Is is even possible for Jane to have less class than she does? Some of your stories about her make me giggle a little. Most of them make me gag. This was one of the gag ones. I have to confess though, I would have been tempted beyond belief to spoil the surprise, just to tick her off.