Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Chef Has Arrived

The table is set in fine white china on a white damask cloth.

The menu consists of

Lutefisk with melted butter or cream gravy
Potato sausage
Swedish meatballs
Lefse
Riced potatoes
Pickled herring
Brown Swedish beans
Rice puding
Lingonberries
Spritz
Rosettes
Kingler
Pepperkakor
Fattigman
Krumkakke

And a bit of Aquavit

The feasting will go on into the evening.

And now please let me present my chef.

No, it's not Wolfgang Puk

Nor is it The Iron Chef

It's not Emeril

Are you just dying of anticipation?

It's - - - - - - - -

Scroll on down - - - - - - -















6 comments:

art sez: said...

hahahaha!!! wonderful chef!!!! hot stuff!! happy thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Never quite knew how to take that before. Now I do. Thanks, Lena, and happy lutefgiving!

pseudowife said...

Thanks for the early morning giggle.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Bork! Bork! Bork!

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy... Don't you have any Kuchen? Do you know where I can get a recipe?

:)