Tuesday, December 11, 2007

An AMAZING Discovery


Hey, all you Bloggers, I've made a most interesting discovery over the last six days. My computer went on the fritz, and without it, boy, can I accomplish a lot of stuff!! I have to admit that I've suffered terrible withdrawals. But all is right with the world now as the baby is back humming along.


So needless to say I'm way behind on my reading and I've got a lot of catching up to do. And heaven knows I won't even try to recreate all the stuff that's happened in the last six days - really nothing interesting, just busy, busy, busy.


I've got to get started on my cards and letters, and sending out some packages. I've already received cards from Bluesleepy and Art (thanks guys), and a wonderful surprise package from Miss Poolie - a beautiful bar of homemade scented soap. Thanks Poolie. It's almost too pretty to use.


I've done a ton of baking and fudge making that I'm going to pack up and send out to Big Brother in New Mexico. So I've got to get on that packing today.


And I've got my living room thoroughly cleaned so I'm ready to put up our tree, possibly tonight.


I won't bore you anymore but just thought I'd let you know that I'm still alive and well and still functioning for the most part. I'll make a better entry tomorrow, okay?


Love Lena

4 comments:

art sez: said...

welcome back to the 21st century! i see by your christmas cards you been time travelling!!!! hehehee!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back! Love your new images! And so glad you liked the soap!

bluesleepy said...

SIX DAYS?!?! *falls over in a faint* You poor lady! And I thought I had it bad when Kurt went on a business trip last week and took the laptop, regulating me to the desktop *gasp*!!!

I LOVE your antique Christmas cards! How gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

This morning I had 131 on my Reader. Holy Cheese!