Saturday, September 1, 2007

I now have a tooth in my mouth

This will be just a quickie because I'm SUPPOSED to be out mowing the lawn and here I sit - - oh, well.

I'm sure you're just all anxious to hear about my fallen out temporary crown, huh? I just know you've all been worrying about that issue -

Well, it's back in my mouth, securely and much more comfortably than it was before. One of the Forever-Been-There hygenists removed all the cement, fitted it in my mouth ONCE, took it out, put new cement in and put it back in my mouth - TA-DA - it seated itself and fit perfectly. Just shows what a competent person can do.

Turns out the first hygenist didn't even have it placed correctly - she had it turned a quarter of a turn incorrectly. No wonder it hurt so badly when I bit down, etc. But now all is well.

So Ole and I stopped by the Local Watering Hole about six o'clock last night, not intending to eat there, he just wanted to connect with a guy who has a rototiller who was there. Great place to do business, ya' know. And of course The Circle was in the back having drinks and eating so we wandered back to say hi. Carol, of course, asked me about my tooth right away because she knew how upset I had been. I proceeded to make a long story short because I didn't want to bore anyone, and was only speaking to Carol, not the whole table. But of course JANE had to put her two cents in with, "Oh, God, can't you talk about something else - do you have to always be drawing attention to yourself - you're such a hypochondriac." Thank you, Jane - I wasn't talking to you - BUTT OUT!

All for today - I've got another item I want to write about, but it will be loooong and I don't have time today. At least not now. Maybe tonight. It's something that's been troubling me for over a year.

Love ya' all
Lena

8 comments:

YankeeChick said...

Great news about your tooth! Hiss on Jane and must you be such a tease????

Yvonne said...

That Jane, she never fails to be AN ASS! (Yep, capitals.)

art sez: said...

jane needs to go lay down~~~ wats been troublin ya for a year???? ACK!

JustMe said...

yeah, jane needs to lay down in the middle of the street.....

Anonymous said...

That damn Jane the Pain. She's such an ass. I suppose she's NEVER had a toothache? You need to learn the Southern Belle technique on dismissing her. First you stop your conversation with whomever you're speaking with by raising your index finger. Then you give Jane the Pain full eye to eye contact. Then dismiss her with a slow turn of your head and continue your conversation with the others. She will know it was directed specifically at her. Works like a charm down here. You're cooler than the flip-side of my pillow, Lena. You definitely rock.

Anonymous said...

Wonder what makes someone like Jane tick? I knew an old lady once who reminded me of Jane. I'll have to write about her some day.

Anonymous said...

So, what was it that you were going to write about???

Anonymous said...

I have an idea... Make that hygenist work on Jane... Maybe wire her mouth shut. :)

Glad it is fixed!