Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Must Watch 5-minute Video

2nd Entry of the Day

Dear Blogging Friends:

I don't normally get into any form of politics on my blog, but I feel this video is a Must Watch, and I'm sure will raise the hackles on some of the more liberal bloggers.

The below 5-minute CNN video was sent to me by a friend. It is Newt Gingrich answering a question at the National Press Club about the war on terrorism.

The reality he describes is absolutely chilling. He says things that others are thinking but are afraid to say. A former Speaker of the House, Newt is also a historian and a scholar. Unlike most politicians, he also has a habit of speaking blatant truth. He is articulate, incisive, and informed. He probably speaks with more clarity and authority about the world situation than anyone. All things considered, he is probably the most able person in America right now.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/08/08/gingrich/index.html#cnnSTCVideo
Watch, listen, and pray for your children and grandchildren.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was scary as hell. Those terrorists won't ever give up.

Anonymous said...

By the way, are your chokecherries the same as our wild cherries? They look about the same to me. We have a wild cherry tree in my parent's yard. My aunt used to make the best wine out of those things. Now we just let them ferment on the tree and watch the birds get tipsy. Heh.

Anonymous said...

Lena, thank you for having the guts to post this on your site. I am a big fan of Newt and I do think he is correct. I am scared as hell over this too. I say thank you for having the guts to post this because I have long stayed away from making my political views known because I know so many of my pals here don't agree with the "right" and I don't wish to lose friends over it. However, maybe it's time to at least use the forum to try to wake people up. This was a 5 minutes well spent.

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree that there is far too much HATE in this world and we all need a whole lot more LOVE to solve the problems of the world. Love, Peace, and Happiness. ~ BoXx (registered GREEN Party)