Friday, April 4, 2008

It's Getting Ugly!!

I don't usually pass on political advice or information, however we had all better wake up and start paying attention!

This morning, Pakistani Taliban Minister or Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if military action against Iraq continues, Taliban authorities will cut off America's supply of convenience store managers.

And if this action doesn't yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell Computer customer service reps, AOL Help, Motel 6 managers and liquor store cashiers.

Who knew it would come to this. It's getting ugly!!

------------------------------------------------

On to things a bit closer to home.

A friend of mine, who runs a small business out of her home, received the following letter the other day:

Dear Madam:

Thank you for your recent order from our Sex Toys Shop. You asked for the large red vibrator as featured on our wall display. Please select another item. That is our fire extinguisher.



Well, CRAP!!

That's all I have for today, Folks.
Later - Lena

4 comments:

golfwidow said...

I heard a variation of the "large red" wall model that was for the "large plaid shelf model," and the reply was, "That is our Thermos."

Anonymous said...

I love Maxine. :) You could always send jane over there. :)

YankeeChick said...

Well, there goes the Pizza Hut managers in Alaska! Damn!

I have about 5 fire extinguishers in my house. Guess I didn't get that letter......

OMG.....did I say that??? I mean, really....nothing vibrates in my house but my washing machine. Well, and my butt if I walk too fast...hehehehehe!

art sez: said...

never fear, if the taliban takes our cabbys away, and such as you described, we always have a fresh supply of mexicans to fill the holes!!! hehehe!!