Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Ugly Story

Second entry of the day.

After my last entry, where I was pretty bitchy and whiny, I need to clarify some things. Thanks to those of you who commented as I really need another "take" on this situation.

You tried to look at things from Jane's point of view, which I appreciate. But you also said, not knowing Jane puts you at a disadvantage.

Read HERE about Jane and my history with her. I'll start you at the beginning and when you reach the bottom of the entry click on the "next" button to follow through. After you've read these entries (there's only 5 or 6) then come back and give me your opinion again. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks much and here's the link: The Ugly Story

6 comments:

art sez: said...

i think i know jane, i dont like her. thanks!!

Unknown said...

I only had to read one entry on Jane to know she is what I call a *single serving friend* good in small doses only! I think she is what is also referred to as a TOXIC friend. My Mom & Dad were like that. My Mom had a mean streak and I have NO idea how my dad ever put up with her all those years. (((hugs))) I'd stay clear of that lady. She's bad news.

Yvonne said...

Make sure you check my comment on your last entry. I bet everyone who reads up on the background ends up agreeing with my evaluation! She truly is a piece of work and not in a good way.

Unknown said...

Given what you've written, I can't imagine how anything Jane said *wouldn't* be bitchy. Just that some of her bitchiness is more apparent than at other times.

harrietv said...

I was wrong -- she is neither "stepped over" nor "stepped in." She is the cow.

Anonymous said...

Jane needs a serious attitude adjustment. I can help with that. I'll take her aboard the HMS Pie Rat and teach her some needed manners! I feel sorry for Dick, actually.