Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bitchology

I got this from Jane today. Do you think she's trying to make a point? Otherwise it's quite a coincidence!!


BITCHOLOGY
When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch. When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch.When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a bitch. Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart. It means I live my life MY way. It means I won't allow anyone to step on me. When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak a gainst it, I am defined as a bitch. The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish. It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.
I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that! So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me. You won't succeed. And if that makes me a bitch , so be it. I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know SHE didn't write it, she's not that talented.

We're headed for the Watering Hole in a few minutes. I hope Dick and Jane are there because I've decided on a new direction in my life - tormenting Jane. Or do you think that would be stooping to her level? I won't do any tormenting until I hear from all of you in Blogosphere!!

Love you all,

Lena

15 comments:

art sez: said...

take a cue from saturday night live, when dan akroid used to say to jane curtin, "jane! you miserable slut!" and say that loud and proud when she enters the watering hole!!! betcha that will get some laffs!!!

pseudowife said...

Under that definition, I reckon I well and truly qualify as a bitch.

Oh well....

YankeeChick said...

No way, now how could you EVER get as low as her level!!! Go for it!!

Anonymous said...

Tormenting huh? I'm in.

JustMe said...

well, dont be mean, but just let her know you wont take her crap any more. give as well as get!

Anonymous said...

Jane needs to learn the difference between being an Assertive Adult vs. and Aggressive Pitbull. Cripes!

harrietv said...

I hope you remember to quote that stuff at her when she "disapproves" of defending *your* family. Especially since she may not recognize it and wonder how you got so clever 8)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! Details, please!

bluesleepy said...

I just can't believe that she sees herself as simply "opinionated" and "assertive," neither of which are necessarily a bad thing. She's toxic!!

Anonymous said...

Should you torment Jane? Yes please! I don't know either of you, but have never gotten over the cat incident in Sturgis. The difference will be that you will be able to do it with class! If you can actually make her cry and/or apologize, I'll send you a yummy huckleberry treat from MT! (I know, I'm a bad influence. Your mom wouldn't have let you play with me when we were kids.)

Anonymous said...

No where in that definition do I read, "If talking maliciously about you behind your back makes me a bitch, so be it." There's a HUGE difference between that definition of a bitch and what she is doing. Have at her!!!! Bullies only back down if confronted.

Anonymous said...

My dear I think you should let her have it with both barrels and as often as you can. Some how I don't think you can stoop as low as her.

As long as it doesn't hurt your other friends why not! I would like to see some self centered different rules apply to me people get it.

Unknown said...

Dont let that bitch live in your head rent free.

Anonymous said...

I think I would say the following:

"trust me Jane, none of those are the reasons people call you a bitch".

connie coming out of lurk

Anonymous said...

I'm sitting here laughing so much over Connie's delicious comment that it's pointless leaving my own! Love, R xxx